Hypnosis-Its easy to learn Hypnotism

Tom, a close friend of mine, few months back asked me a question. Mike do you know something about Hypnotism?
To show him my superiority,I told him that yes a little bit like, “It is a natural state of mind occurring whenever your attention is narrowly focused and relatively free of distractions. Your attention may be focused either internally or externally. It is actually a state of increased awareness with deep mental and physical relaxation!’’
Surprisingly I asked Tom why you asking me for that. Is everything all right? He told me that somebody has told him that one can quit smoking, reduce weight, improve learning ability, can gain control over the mind, and learn meditation and much more with this so called Hypnotism.
He then asked is this possible at all with this single thing?
I told him that as per my knowledge, yes it is all possible, and I asked him would he be interested in learning hypnotism? As I know a good course for that, he was keen to learn that and with the given address he started the course. Even I became busy in my profession and in the meantime I forgot all this but yesterday after a period of five months he called me back and told me that he would like to invite me in his seminar he is conducting over Hypnotism.

Now this time it was me to get surprised as he had learned that all, and now he had become a professional hypnotherapist, and conducting seminars and workshops for that. Anyways I congratulated him and wished him for his great achievement and a new profession.

Post a Comment

0 Comments